CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.30.2009

Another year gone??

I honestly can't believe tomorrow is New Years Eve. Whaaattt? 2009 has definitely been a challenging year and I have high hopes that 2010 will be better. Big changes are in store for me and I couldn't be more excited. I've decided to do a review of 2009... haha here goes :)

In 2009 I...
rang in the new year with the best friends possible.
learned that people aren't always who you thought they were.
realized that in july of 2010 i will have been alive for 2 decades... I feel old.
found out what is really important.
learned that my mom will always be there for me no matter how bad i mess up.
found out that anxiety really really sucks.
went from blonde to brunette... SO not me ;) blonde here i come!
fell in love, fell out of love... and will always have a place for B.C. in my heart.
met someone new, made a new best friend, and it turned into something more...
moved to virginia, realized it wasn't the best idea, and moved back to happy valley. :)
made some of the biggest decisions of my life, and still have one big one to make.
said goodbye to some of the most amazing people i know for 2 years. can't wait for 2011.
learned i have to rely on my OWN faith, not the faith of others.

and most of all...
had some of the best times of my life. Thank you to everyone in my life, you've made it wonderful so far. :)
Here's to 2010, and the adventures it will bring :)