CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.01.2008

so it's been a while

and thanksgiving was just last thursday, so i thought i might write about things i'm grateful for :)

*my mother
*my FAMILY
*my Heavenly Father
*my calling as a Sunbeams teacher
*the ability to laugh
*white cheddar cheez-its
*boys ;)
*best friends
*having a warm, cozy house to come home to every day
*my patriarchal blessing
*knowing i am a daughter of God
*having the Gospel in my life
*a sister who makes me laugh
*the opportunities i have to gain an education
*the fact that i live in America
*having enough food to eat every day
*my abilities to see, hear, feel, smell and taste
*that i am in good health
*living in this day and age no matter how corrupted it may be
*love

i'm tired so may or may not continue this list tomorrow. remember to give thanks for all you have!

xo

0 comments: