CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.28.2009

LDS Missions

Lately I've been thinking about the many friends I have that are currently serving missions for the LDS Church and how funny it is that the missions they are called to fit them perfectly.

My cousin, David, is currently in Samoa. I honestly could not think of a better place for him. He loves the culture, the people, the language.

Elder Jeff Johnson is serving in the Rio de Janiero, Brazil mission. Like David, Brazil could not fit him more perfectly.

Boyfriend was just called to serve in the Chile Concepcion mission this last Friday. I am so incredibly lucky to have him. ;)

I think it's amazing how the leaders of the church are able to communicate with the Lord and place them in a location where they will be able to reach their full potential.

Oh how grateful I am for the Church :)

0 comments: